Saturday, May 16, 2009

دل به دل راه دارد


I have always believed in the Persian quote "دل به دل راه دارد", "your heart is connected to my heart", which is used when one person thinks about the other person and finds out that they have also been thinking about them. It has always been true in my life, but today I experienced it once again and it confirms that it really is true. I had not thought about my cousin in a long time, and yesterday suddenly her thought knocked my mind. It really felt like that, suddenly, I think of her and tell myself to call her. Today in the mail I see I have a postcard from her. Did her thought knocked my mind's door at the very moment that the mailman left her card in my mailbox? eitherway, it is really cool.....

It brings me to think whether all the times that I have thought or dreamed intensly about my ex, he has also thought of me? I hope so.


p.s: ironically this picture was taken in a post-breakup, recovery trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment